BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 2 August 2011

31.JULAI.2011

The love of my life has just left me. Im feel like I've been torn apart, and my heart is shattered. No matter the kind of relationship nor the length, the grief im feel when i lose someone i care for can be devastating. Death, love, disappointment, or a broken heart, As a rose cant live without the rain So a heart can't love without risk of pain , Love is like a puzzle When im in love, all the pieces fit but when my heart gets broken, it takes a while to get everything back together , It's hard to tell my mind to stop loving someone when my heart still does , It takes a couple seconds to say Hello, but forever to say Goodbye , I'm going to smile and make you think I'm happy, I'm going to laugh, so you don't see me cry, I'm going to let you go in style, and even if it kills me- I'm going to smile , I can't talk to you anymore, it's not that I am mad at you, it's just that when I talk to you I realize how much I love you and when I realize how much I love you, I realize I can't have you and that makes me love you even more...


I don't wanna leave youBaby, it tears me up insideBut I'll never be the one you're needingI love you, goodbye..

0 comments: