BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 16 July 2011

My Lovely Ros


I miss you so much ! I miss your smile And I still shed a tear Every once in a while And even though we're different now You're still here somehow. My heart won't let you go and I need you to know I miss you .

When you walk to the edge of all the light you have and take that first step into the darkness of the unknown,  you must believe that one of two things will happen:  There will be something solid for you to stand upon,  or, you will be taught how to fly . Faith is like love:  it cannot be forced .  Real happiness is so simple that most people do not recognize it. They think it comes from doing something on a big scale, from a big fortune, or from some great achievement, when, in fact, it is derived from the simplest, the quietest, the most unpretentious things in the world.

0 comments: